Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Iphone4, Iphone Case

- buying apple products can be a grueling whole day event (except for those who pre-ordered and their apple was served on a silver platter, was it? i hope your package was not thrown like a flying saucer by the UPS guy)

- i said, i wont rush buying the new iPhone 4 and just wait till August, but when I say I'm not buying, I am actually buying.

- June 24, I didnt pre-order but i still tried my best of getting one. I called every Apple Store (even the one 473 miles away from me - hahaha) and every store was sold out. i was just trying to push my luck but no luck

- June 29, its ATT iphone 4 launch day. at 7pm, i drove straight to a nearby AT&T store, without taking shower and not even brushing my teeth (lol). i just wanna gauge the line if its short or long. fortunately, twas kinda short like an hour wait (compared to 1 day wait on the initial launch day).

-i went back home and prepared to fall in line, when i came back to the capitol expressway branch, line was shorter. my hopes were high. but it was crushed after 5 minutes when one staff said they are already sold out. then i called the story road branch and the staff said they have stock. i was like number 30 in line and after 5 minutes, they said that they only have 5 iphones left. damn! why is this iphone 4 so elusive!.

-then i called another branch at the blossom hill and they said they do have stock. i went there and out of all 3 branches, they have the shortest line. one guy even said, "how come there are no people?" - are you kidding me, if you want to wait longer you shouldve waited on the initial launch day. and the staff said there are only 10 iphone 32gigs left and no more 16 gigs.

- out of like 12 people in line, only 4 of us is gonna buy the 32 gigs and the rest 16gb. after 10 minutes of waiting, finally

- taddaa!!!
- of course, getting the gadget is only half of the grueling task. now I have to find an accessory. been running around apple stores here at the south bay and all are sold out. most AT&T's are sold out too. but i was able to find one. its the Incio's silicrylic case. it is a combination of soft silicon case and a hard acrylic case.

comes with two silicon case and one acrylic back case

- i almost grovel because of tiredness (not really, im just exagerating ) but its all worth it when you get what you want and so far im really liking my new toy. the retina display almost makes the images pops out. for sure, like its predecessors, im gonna love this phone. iphone is the number 1 for me after all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers